Kubota’s DM332 is built with performance and lasting durability in mind. Ideal for frequent and heavy duty applications, the DM332 brushcutter is a must have for the commercial operator.
Powered by a Kubota 2-stroke, 33cc engine, renowned worldwide for their exceptional reliability, the DM332 is the brushcutter that keeps on going.
Built with comfort and safety in mind, the heavy duty, straight shaft cushions vibrations, for increased operator comfort. While the safe trigger throttle stops the cutting tool instantly, ensuring operator safety.
Wide or single handle available, plus additional attachments to suit every application and operator.
Available with a number of attachments, the DM332 will keep any property in tip top shape, year after year.
- Powerful 2-stroke, 33cc engine.
- Wide or Single Handle Available.
- Simply adjust height, add fuel and pull the recoil starter rope, for quick and easy start-up.
- Cushions vibrations ensuring operator comfort.
- Safe trigger type throttle is fitted to stop the cutting tool instantly, ensuring operator safety.
- Straight shaft model provides greater durability and professional quality.
- Optional attachments available, including steel cutting blade that easily cuts through thick grass, roots and branches.