Kubota’s 2-stoke brushcutter is available in a single or optional wide handle configuration and can handle a variety of tough jobs.
Popular with both home owners and contractors alike, the Kubota DM262 brushcutter is designed to handle a variety of tough residential and commercial jobs. Powered by a 2-stroke, 26cc engine, the DM262 is the brushcutter that keeps on going.
Built with comfort and safety in mind, the heavy duty, straight shaft cushions vibrations, for increased operator comfort. While the safe trigger throttle stops the cutting tool instantly, ensuring operator safety.
Available with a number of attachments, the DM262 will keep any property in tip top shape, year after year.
- Powerful 2-stroke, 26cc engine.
- Wide or single handle available.
- Simply adjust height, add fuel and pull the recoil starter rope, for quick and easy start-up.
- Cushions vibrations ensuring operator comfort.
- Safe trigger type throttle is fitted to stop the cutting tool instantly, ensuring operator safety.
- Straight shaft model provides greater durability and professional quality.
- Optional attachments available, including steel cutting blade that easily cuts through thick grass, roots and branches.