Kubota’s 4-stoke brushcutter is available in a single or optional wide handle configuration and can handle a variety of tough jobs.
Popular with both home owners and contractors alike, the Kubota DH264 brushcutter is designed to handle a variety of tough residential and commercial jobs. Powered by a 4-stroke, 26cc engine, the DH264 is the brushcutter that keeps on going.
Built with comfort and safety in mind, the heavy duty straight shaft cushions vibrations, for increased operator comfort. While the safe trigger throttle stops the cutting tool instantly, ensuring operator safety.
- Powerful 4 stroke, 26cc engine.
- Simply adjust height, add fuel and pull the recoil starter rope, for quick and easy start-up.
- Safe trigger type throttle is fitted to stop the cutting tool instantly, ensuring operator safety.
- Straight-shaft model provides greater durability and professional quality.
- Cushions vibrations, ensuring operator comfort.
- Optional attachments available, including steel cutting blade that easily cuts through thick grass, roots and branches.
- Available with loop handle and for greater control, bull horn type handle.